Sunday’s early kick off sees The Nomads chase a result that could potentially see them secure a spot in the Europa League playoffs. It’s eighth against twelfth as... Read more →
Flint RNLI volunteers responded to a ‘Mayday’ call after a speedboat with five people aboard was reported to be having engine problems in near to the... Read more →
B&Q in Queensferry is to close in January 2016 with the loss of 40 jobs. Deeside and Alyn AM Carl Sargeant is seeking support for staff... Read more →
Figures released by the Office of National Statistics (ONS) show recorded crime in Flintshire has fallen by 1.47% North Wales Police recorded 7017 crimes in... Read more →
Police and the Welsh Ambulance service were called to the scene of a three vehicle collision at the junction of Sealand Road and Old Sealand Road,... Read more →
- Staff at Queensferry B&Q told store will close in January
- Police release CCTV image of a man they believe threw a bin and concrete slab onto the train track at Prestatyn
- Airbus delivers 250th aircraft to easyjet
- Three vehicle RTC on Sealand Road near to the Saughall turn off
- The Lyrids meteor shower hits its peak.
- Mayday call out for Flint RNLI crew as speedboat gets into trouble on River Dee
- Recorded crime in Flintshire falls by nearly 1.5% in 2014
- We're just sticking our website back together again, bear with us...
GOT A STORY? GET IN TOUCH >>>
Enter text, upload a picture, hit submit!
Got a story, an event a team result? send us some words and a picture and leave the rest to us.
LIVE ROADWORKS & TRAFFIC MAP >>>
Roadworks & Transport >>
GOVERNMENT & COMMUNITY >>>