July surgery dates for Alyn and Deeside MP Mark Tami and AM Carl Sargeant
Mark Tami MP for Alyn and Deeside and Carl Sargeant AM for Alyn and Deeside hold regular surgeries to give the people of Deeside an opportunity to meet them.
Rather like a doctor’s surgery, constituents can turn up and discuss matters that concern them, surgeries are held regularly in different locations within the constituency.
You can see Mark or Carl at the following locations in July
- 3rd Buckley Town Council Offices 3 – 4 pm
- 10th Sealand St Andrews Hall 3 – 4 pm
- 18th Shotton Community Centre 9.15 – 10.15 am
- 18th Connah’s Quay Labour Club 10.45 – 11.45 am
- 31st Sandycroft Community Centre 3 – 4 pm
Mark and Carl will see any constituent who attends the surgeries on a first come, first served basis. No appointment is needed
Spotted something? Got a story? Send a Facebook Message | A direct message on Twitter | Email: News@Deeside.com