Queensferry KFC evacuated as metal container catches fire.
Queensferry Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant was evacuated this afternoon (Wednesday) after an waste oil container caught fire.
The metal container near the rear kitchen door caught fire after a cigarette landed into it.
Two crews from nearby Deeside fire station were called out to the KFC 4.55pm and an ambulance was in attendance.
There were no reports of injuries and when we arrived there appeared to be no physical damage to the building.
Spotted something? Got a story? Send a Facebook Message | A direct message on Twitter | Email: News@Deeside.com