Planning Application Submitted for 41 houses to be built in Ewloe
An application submitted by Anwyl Construction Rhyl and Goodwin Planning Services has been submitted for consultation to Flintshire County Council
[dciframe]https://mapsengine.google.com/map/u/0/embed?mid=z03kcJjVsEL8.kG6N25UOc-o8,640,480,0,no,border:0px solid blue;align:left;[/dciframe]
The application will now go through a period of consultation allowing the council to seek comments from various organizations, statutory bodies and the public.
The proposed development called Spring Dale is situated between Old Hall Lane and Greenhill Avenue on land earmarked for housing development since 2003.
The scheme consists of 41 three and four bedroom “high quality” red brick detached properties, council housing officers had requested that four ‘gifted’ two and three bedroom units be provided as part of the development, however the application has made provision for three gifted units.
The Appendix 1 document (link below) notes the following objections to the scheme.
- Ewloe has contributed its fair share of development in the past and further development would add traffic congestion to the local road network infrastructure.
- Added pressure to local schools,medical facilities, power and water supplies
- Poor drainage, sewage and water systems.
- Inadequate policing and increasing crime and disorder.
- Adverse impact to the character of the area.
All the documents can be found online here
Spotted something? Got a story? Send a Facebook Message | A direct message on Twitter | Email: News@Deeside.com