Connah's Quay High Street Precinct – Works Programme update
An update from Connah’s Quay Town Council on work to be carried out around the precinct in High Street
• Work is to commence on Monday 24th November, with a view to completing before Christmas
• Phase One will be the area to the front of the gym (footpath and car park extension). This is expected to take approximately one week
• Phase Two will be the footpath from the gym up to and including the gap between the two blocks. This is expected to take approximately three to five days
• Phase Three will be the footpath from the taxi office up to the end of the parade. This is expected to take approximately one week
• Phase Four will be the final phase and this will be the resurfacing of the main car park area. It is anticipated that this will be carried out in two phases so as to allow access to part of the car park while the works are in progress.
Picture: daily post Spotted something? Got a story? Send a Facebook Message | A direct message on Twitter | Email: News@Deeside.com