Up and coming walks in May with the Deeside Ramblers
Join the Deeside Ramblers on one of their walks May, its a perfect way to get out and enjoy the region.
The organised walks are a great bit exercise and as always you get to meet some fantastic people and make new friends.
Walks in May include:
- Saturday 3th May, 10am Tremeirchion Round, meeting at Corpus Christi Church (6 miles)
- Sunday 11th May, 10am Whitford/Mostyn Round,Meeting at Whitford Church (6 miles)
- Wednesday 14th May, 7pm Greenfield Valley and Riverside, meeting at Greenfield Valley CP (5 miles)
- Wednesday 21st May, 7pm, Graig Fawr and Coed yr Esgob, meeting at Dyserth (4 miles)
- Sunday 25th May 10am, Maenan, meeting at National Trust CP (10 miles)
- Tuesday 27 May, 7pm Llanferres and Maeshafn, meeting at Plymog layby, A94 south of Llanferres (4 miles)
- Wednesday 28 May, Higher Kinnerton, meeting at the Swan PH (5miles)
(check all times nearer the day via the phone number below)
Everyone is welcome is on the walks whether they have walked before or not but for new walkers it is advisable to try a shorter walk first. The social side is important to Deeside Ramblers and it is a good way of making friends either through the walks programme or at a number of other events organised by the group.
Details of all forthcoming walks can be found here ‘Programme’.
The Ramblers is a registered charity that promotes walking in the countryside, protects rights of way, campaigns for access to open country and defends the beauty of the countryside.
For further information please contact David Jones on 01244 537440 or have a look at the website: www.deesideramblers.org.uk
Spotted something? Got a story? Send a Facebook Message | A direct message on Twitter | Email: News@Deeside.com