Out and about with the Deeside Ramblers this December
Winter is here but Deeside Ramblers keep on walking whatever the weather.
There is a good selection of walks over the next couple of months which should suit every ability.
- 10am, Saturday 5 December, Moel Gyw and Coed Plas-y-Nant, meeting at the Clwyd Gate Motel on the A494. ( 6 miles)
- 10am, Sunday 20 December, Holywell Common and Racecourse, meeting at Crooked Horn Inn, Brynford. (7 miles)
- 10.30am, Friday 1 January, Resolution Ramble, meeting at Tinkersdale car park, Hawarden. (4 miles)
- 10am, Saturday 2 January, Rhosesmor, meet on roadside B5123. (9 miles)
- 10am, Sunday 17 January, Lixwm and around, meeting at layby Lixwm. (8 miles)
- 10am, Wednesday 27 January, Wepre Park, meeting at visitor centre. Optional pub lunch. (4 miles)
- 10am, Saturday 30 January, Wrenbury-cum-Frith, meeting at village car park. (10 miles)
For further information please contact David Jones on 01244 537440 or have a look at the website: deesideramblers.org.uk
Pictured are Deeside Ramblers in the area ofthe Llangollen canal. Spotted something? Got a story? Send a Facebook Message | A direct message on Twitter | Email: News@Deeside.com