Posted: Wed 21st Nov 2018

Investigation launched after women sadly dies in Bodelwyddan house fire

News and Info from Deeside, Flintshire, North Wales
This article is old - Published: Wednesday, Nov 21st, 2018

A woman has died following a house fire in Bodelwyddan this afternoon.

North Wales Fire and Rescue Service was called to a report of the fire at a property in Coronation Close just after 1pm this afternoon, Wednesday 21st November.

Two appliances were sent to the incident – one from Rhyl and one from Abergele – and crews used four sets of breathing apparatus and two hose reel jets to tackle the fire.

A woman, believed to be in her late 60s, was found in the property by firefighters but sadly she was pronounced dead at the scene.

The cause of the fire will be the subject of a joint investigation by North Wales Fire and Rescue Service and North Wales Police, but is not being treated as suspicious at this time.

Spotted something? Got a story? Send a Facebook Message | A direct message on Twitter | Email: News@Deeside.com
Latest News

  • Flintshire: Two motorbikes stolen in separate incidents
  • Wife’s dying wish inspires Flintshire man to waddle 26 miles as a penguin to raise awareness of sarcoma
  • Voter registration closes today for next months Police and Crime Commissioner elections

  • More...

    Flintshire: Two motorbikes stolen in separate incidents

    News

    Wife’s dying wish inspires Flintshire man to waddle 26 miles as a penguin to raise awareness of sarcoma

    News

    Voter registration closes today for next months Police and Crime Commissioner elections

    News

    Deeside locker maker helps greenkeepers stay on course for Open Championship

    News

    Fresh bid to turn a chapel in Buckley into eight new homes

    News

    Deeside based Iceland launches first ever supermarket customer election manifesto

    News

    Wrexham to host to second stage of Tour of Britain Women

    News

    Young woman and child victims in Mold street robbery, police appeal for witnesses

    News

    Mold: Plans to turn former Boots store into bar given the green light

    News