Up and coming walks in June with the Deeside Ramblers
- Tuesday 3 June, 7.00pm, Chester/River Dee, meeting at River Lane Handbridge (4 miles)
- Saturday 7 June, 10.00am, Loggerheads/Cilcain Round, meeting at Loggerheads CP (6 miles)
- Wednesday 11 June, 7.00pm, Holywell Common, meeting at Crooked Horn Inn, Brynford (4 miles)
- Tuesday 17 June, 7.00pm Caldy/West Kirby, meeting at Croft Drive CP, Caldy (4 miles)
- Sunday 22 June, 10.00am, Lakes Crafnant and Geirionydd, meeting at CP opposite Trefriw Mill (9 miles)
- Wednesday 25 June, 10.00am, Northop, meeting at Red Lion Hotel, optional pub lunch (5 miles)
- Thursday 26 June, 7.00 pm, Bryn Alyn, meeting at Pistyll Gwyn CP near Llanarmon-yn-Ial (4 miles)
Deeside Ramblers encourage new and experienced walkers to join them, non-members and Ramblers members are always welcome to enjoy their guided walks which take place throughout the year.
Details of forthcoming walks can be found here ‘Programme’.
The Ramblers is a registered charity that promotes walking in the countryside, protects rights of way, campaigns for access to open country and defends the beauty of the countryside.
For further information please contact David Jones on 01244 537440 or have a look at the website: www.deesideramblers.org.uk
Spotted something? Got a story? Send a Facebook Message | A direct message on Twitter | Email: News@Deeside.com