Hawarden Photographic Societies latest competition winners announced.
The winners of Hawarden Photographic Societies latest competition were recently announced, for this contest the theme was SEASCAPE, and as always there were some stunning entries.
The advanced Prints section was won by Bill Davies with ‘North Sea’- Bill also came second with another photograph ‘Suffolk Coast, Geoff Pope took the third spot with his photograph ‘Sea Winds.
In the beginner category ‘Rocky Place’ by John Fox took first place he also came third with ‘West Shore’, ‘Alone Together’ by Mike Dyment second.
In the advanced projected image category David Jones was first with a photograph titled ‘ Sunset Over’ while ‘The Estuary’ by Geoff Pope came second, ‘Seascape At Blackpool’ by Paul Temple was third.
In the beginner section of the projected image category Irene Todd took first and second place with ‘Low Tide’ and ‘Serene Sea’ respectively, Ram Patel’s ‘Fishing For Pleasure’ came third.
1) North Sea-Bill Davies
2) Suffolk Coast-Bill Davies
3) Sea Winds-Geoff Pope
4) The Day Is Over-Frank Houghton
5) Sailing By-Emyr Thomas
1) Rocky Place-John Fox
2) Alone Together-Mike Dyment
3) West Shore Sunset-John Fox
4) Snowdonia From Anglesey-John Weller
5) A Whale Of A Stone-Ram Patel
Projected (Digital) Images:
1) Sunset Over Bay-David Jones
2) The Estuary-Geoff Pope
3) Seascape At Blackpool-Paul Temple
4) The Sea Criccieth-Frank Houghton
5) Sea Castle-Peter Gordon
1) Low Tide at Moreton-Irene Todd
2) Serene Sea -Irene Todd
3) Fishing For Pleasure-Ram Patel
4) Missed The Boat-Sandra Parker
5) Jagged Edge-Mike Dyment
To find out more about Hawarden Photographic Society visit their website HERE…