Kettle Chips recalled due to plastic pieces in bags
Kettle Foods Ltd is recalling bags of Kettle Chips with a ‘best before’ date of 28 May 2016 because the products may contain pieces of plastic. This means these products are a possible risk to health.
The Food Standards Agency say that there is a possible risk to health risk to those batches of Kettle Chips as they may contain pieces of plastic.
The following products with a ‘best before’ date of 28 May 2016 are being recalled:
- Kettle Chips Lightly Salted 150g
- Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Balsamic Vinegar 40g
- Kettle Chips Mature Cheddar & Red Onion 40g
- Kettle Chips Lightly Salted Multipack (5 x 30g)
- Kettle Chips Lightly Salted 30g
No other products are known to be affected.
Spotted something? Got a story? Send a Facebook Message | A direct message on Twitter | Email: News@Deeside.com