NOTE: This content is old - Published: Tuesday, Oct 1st, 2013.
And most importantly who knows you!
Flintshire`s premier B2B event now has a bigger venue:
Following the outstanding success of the 2012 exhibition, Flintshire County Council, in association with Westbridge Furniture Design, are pleased to announce that Flintshire is IN BUSINESS again and will hold a one day Business Exhibition at Deeside Leisure Centre. Along with keynote speakers, seminars, and workshops there will be opportunities to network and share best practice.
This is the business show not to miss.
- New Venue
- Cafe on site
- FREE Parking
- FREE Seminars & Networking opportunities
- 70+ business exhibitors under one roof
- Open from 10am – 5pm.
Programme of Events:
8.00 – MDA Innovation Breakfast Network
10.15 – The Challenge of growing your business
- 10.15 – 10.45: Business Wales – Available Support for Business- Clive Barnard
- 10.45 – 11.15: Daydream Designs – Social Media – Rob Saunders
- 11.15 – 12 .00: IData – Microsoft – Chris Quayle
12.30 – Entrepreneurship
14.00 – Effective tools to grow your business
- 14.30 -15.00: Business Improvement Techniques -Steve Morris- Coleg Cambria
- 15.00- 15.30: Coaching and Mentoring to Empower your workforce – Peter Stevens – Agile Group
- 15.30 – 16.00: Tips for Dealing with your Employees to Improve your Business – Rachel Reid – Hillyer Mc Keown
5pm – Getting Involved